The Orlando Legal Immigration department is built on developing a strong relationship with immigrants from all over the world. Our dedicated team of immigration specialists prioritize each client’s needs and develop a personalized legal plan to ensure clients have the best possible chance of achieving life and freedom in the United States. Our number one priority is educating our clients about the immigration process and protecting their legal rights.
Keeping Family Members Together
At Orlando Legal immigration, we are an advocate for keeping families together. We are passionate about assisting clients through every step of the immigration process with the goal of seamlessly achieving naturalization.
Our immigration team specializes in:
Family Based Immigration Petitions
United States citizens are able to petition for family members, including spouses, parents, children and siblings, to become permanent residents and start on the path to citizenship. There are numerous visa types for family members of United States citizens. Our firm advises clients regarding the category that fits their specific circumstances, including the following:
- Immediate Relatives: Children (under 21), parents, and spouses of United States Citizens.
- FB-1 First Preference: Unmarried sons and daughters of United States citizens.
- FB-2 Third Preference: Married sons and daughters of United States citizens.
- FB-4 Fourth Preference: Brothers and sisters of United States citizens.
- K-1 and K-3 Fiancée Visas: Fiancées of United States citizens (eligible for these non-immigrant visas that are good for 90 days).
- K-3 Visas: Spouses of United States citizens whose petition for permanent residency has not been approved and forwarded to the United States consulate in the spouse’s home country.
Adjustment of Status: This is the process of becoming a legal permanent resident in the United States. This can oftentimes be done via a family based petition or employment based petition.